Planning Margin and Rhythms for the Summer [EP:012]
If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail.
If you're like me, you have a vision of what you want this summer. But here's what ends up happening...time goes by. Before you know it, the summer is over and there is so much that never happened.
Planning helps you be thoughtful and intentional about the time ahead. Planning takes your vision from an idea to reality.
Here's How You Can Plan for the Season Ahead
Set aside 30 minutes to spend time with God. Put this commitment on your calendar and keep it as you would any other appointment.
Questions to Ask as You Plan Your Summer
- God, what is your vision for me over these next few months?
- What do you envision for my life, my family, my leadership? This can include things like your relationship with Him, your physical health, mental health, emotional health, community, and finances.
- Who do you want to become? What do you want to be true of you when the summer or this next season is over?
- Paint a vivid description about what you want and who you want to be.
- What rhythms, space, margin and/or boundaries do you need?
- What are some of the obstacles that can get in your way?
This is the type of visioning and planning we do in the Margin Maker Collective. I'd love for you to join me!
More About the Margin Maker Framework
Connect with Jen