5 Guiding Principles to Making Margin [EP:002]
Robert Swenson defines margin as, "the space between our load and our limits." The problem is...we are constantly pushing our limits and it eventually takes a toll on our soul, our family, and the people and places we lead.
5 Guiding Principles to Making Margin
- You are loved by God without limits or conditions (not based on what you do).
- Jesus came so that you can have life and life to the fullest (you are not the exception).
- You were made for margin.
- Who you are becoming matters more than what you are doing.
- The degree of your intentionality and how purposeful you are in your decision-making will determine the degree of margin you will have.
More Things We Covered
- The epidemic of busyness.
- The role of the pandemic.
- What we have in common with rubber bands.
- The margin in the life of Jesus
Connect with Jen